How to Complete the Payment of an Order?
If you experienced problems entering your payment (i.e. your web browser froze at the critical moment) you do not need to place a new order if you created an account during the checkout process. Follow these simple steps to re-enter your payment:
1) Click the My Account link in the top toolbar,
2) Enter your log in and password and click Login.
3) Look for the Order Information section. There you will see the order you have placed. Click View next to the arrow.
4) Look for "To pay now click the button below" and then click Continue underneath. This will take you back to the payment page (either SagePay or PayPal) where you can enter your card or account details again.
5) If you still experience problems please Contact Us to enter your credit card payment manually or start the above process again.
Please note if you have cancelled your order (either intentionally or by mistake) please Contact Us and we will change your order status back to Pending so you can then follow the above steps. Alternatively we can take a credit card payment over the phone.
Problems with PayPal
We very rarely experience payment problems with PayPal. The main issue we have is that PayPal will not accept payments originating from certain countries. If this occurs please contact us and we will send you our PayPal account details, so you can send a manual payment. Alternatively we can take a payment by credit card over the phone.